Sewer Backups

  • Call Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside (SAM) at 650-726-0124
  • Seven days a week/24 hours a day (24-7)
  • The crew will determine if it is either City of Half Moon Bay or Granada Sanitary District
  • If the stoppage is the responsibility of the resident/property owner, you will be instructed to call a plumber.

Sewer Collection

The City of Half Moon Bay provides sewer collection service south of Frenchman’s Creek to Miramontes Point Road.  Waste water from residences, businesses, schools, restaurants and other buildings is conveyed through sewer mains owned by the City of Half Moon Bay or the Granada Sanitary District to the sewer treatment plant operated by Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside (SAM). 

Additional Information