Have a meeting, celebration, or other activity that needs a room or hall? Consider one of Half Moon Bay’s facilities – they’re available at very reasonable rates!
We have a variety of facilities to serve your needs.
All facility rental fees:
Check availability through this link or Call 650-750-2026.
TED ADCOCK COMMUNITY CENTER
Wedding reception? Family gathering? Business conference? For "assembly-style" this facility can accommodate from 30 to over 400 people. For dining, your group of 50 to 200 will find it most comfortable.
HISTORIC TRAIN DEPOT
The Historic Train Depot is a quiet, peaceful site, great for smaller groups of up to 49 people (assembly only).
Smith Field includes a youth baseball park with four fields where you can host your work, church, or family game.
General information on facility rentals:
- Facility Rental Applications must be completed in person and are available at the Recreation Division located at the Ted Adcock Community Center - 535 Kelly Avenue in Half Moon Bay, which is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age to rent a facility.
- Requests for facility rentals must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of event date.
- A security deposit is required to secure your reservation date. Security deposits will be refunded within 30 days after your event, provided all terms and conditions of the contract have been met. The final balance is due 30 days before your event. We accept cash, checks or credit card payments.
- Any time required for your set-up and clean up should be considered when making a reservation. This time is chargeable to you and must be included on your reservation application.
- A security officer may be required for certain events and it is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange. Security officer must be uniformed.
- Only beer, wine and champagne may be served. HARD LIQUOR IS NOT PERMITTED.
- Applicant is required to notify the Sheriff’s Office of intent to host a private event. Completed Private Party Notification Form must be submitted to the Recreation Division at least 30 days prior to event.
- City of Half Moon Bay personnel are permitted entrance to the event when assigned to work the activity or upon presentation of City identification card for the purpose of overseeing correct usage of the facility. Staff’s instructions are to be complied with by the group using the facility.
- All rules set by the City of Half Moon Bay Recreation Division as they pertain to the use of City of Half Moon Bay facilities will be strictly enforced or the event will be subject to closure and forfeiture of fees paid.