- Communications/City Clerk
- Email Newsletters & Other Periodicals
Email Newsletters & Other Periodicals
This Department produces a weekly email newsletter, Half Moon Bay Community News, as well as posts daily information and updates on our social media channels.
- Thursday, March 24
- Thursday, March 16
- Thursday, March 9
- Thursday, March 2
- Thursday, February 23
- Thursday, February 16
You can get email updates, special alerts, news releases, and more - register and subscribe here.
Here are brief descriptions of the primary email periodicals the City sends out. Please note that other lists may be developed for shorter-term projects or other uses. Go to the email registration page for the current list.
- Community News Email Newsletter: a brief, weekly round-up of what’s going on in the City including events, activities, workshops, meetings, projects, and more
- News Releases: subscribe to receive the City’s news releases the same time they are sent to the media
- City Council Agendas: receive agendas for the City Council’s twice-monthly public meetings
- Planning Commission Agendas: receive agendas for the Planning Commission’s twice-monthly public meetings (2nd and 4th Tuesday)
- Park and Recreation Commission Agendas: receive agendas for the Parks and Recreation monthly public meetings
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee Agendas: receive agendas for the Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee quarterly meetings
- Architectural Advisory Committee Agendas: receive agendas for the monthly Architectural Advisory Committee meetings
- Community Development Director Hearings: receive agendas for periodic Community Development Director hearings
- Local Coastal Program and General Plan: periodic emails about the City’s Local Coastal Program and General Plan updates, including meeting and workshop notices.
- Housing Element Update: receive periodic updates regarding City efforts around the Housing Element