Email Newsletters & Other Periodicals
This Department produces both a weekly email newsletter, Half Moon Bay Community News, as well as a quarterly hard-copy newsletter Half Moon Bay Currents, sent to all Half Moon Bay addresses, and Coastside Wave, a quarterly public safety newsletter for the entire coastside.
- Friday, November 6, 2020
- Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Thursday, September 1, 2020
- Thursday, August 27, 2020
- Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
You can get email updates, special alerts, news releases, and more - register and subscribe here.
Here are brief descriptions of the primary email periodicals the City sends out. Please note that other lists may be developed for shorter-term projects or other uses. Go to the email registration page for the current list.
- City Council Agendas: receive agendas for the City Council’s twice-monthly public meetings
- Planning Commission Agendas: receive agendas for the the Planning Commission’s twice-monthly public meetings
- Community News Email Newsletter: a brief, weekly round-up of what’s going on in the City including events, activities, workshops, meetings, projects, and more.
- News Releases: subscribe to receive the City’s news releases the same time they are sent to the media.
- Community Development Director Hearings: receive agendas for periodic Community Development Director hearings
- Plan Half Moon Bay/General Plan: periodic emails about the City’s General Plan/Local Coastal Plan updates, including meeting and workshop notices.
- Parks Master Plan: periodic email updates as we work to identify community park needs, priorities, desired new park facilities, as well as improvements to our current parks. See more at the Half Moon Bay Outdoors website.
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Master Plan: occasional email updates concerning the planning process around creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable, and connected bicycle and pedestrian network in Half Moon Bay.
- Half Moon Bay Currents Newsletter: the City also mails a hard copy bilingual newsletter four times a year to all Half Moon Bay addresses. Contains articles about City and community accomplishments, big-picture plans for the future, and other items of interest to everyone in Half Moon Bay.