Report an Issue

To report an issue, please see the contact information below:

Maintenance issue (during business hours) - E-mail us or call (650) 726-7177

After-hours maintenance issue (after 5pm or weekends) - Call (650) 726-8288.

Sewer issues - Call the Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside at (650) 726-0124.

Water service issues (water meter, leaks, etc.) - Call the Coastside County Water District at (650) 726-4405. 

Streetlight outage or problem - Submit a report to PG&E here.

Highway 92 and 1 Issues/Signalization - Call CalTrans at (916) 654-4470.

If this is a life threatening medical emergency, call 911.