2022 Measure D
1) Submittal Deadlines: All applications must be complete with all portions of the application received as a whole submittal (with limited exceptions regarding payment as noted below for emailed applications) no later than 5:00 PM, January 31, 2022:
- City Hall Submittals: Appointments are encouraged for in-person submittals. For in-person submittals, the applicant or their designee must arrive at City Hall before 4:30 PM to allow staff time to process the submittal and fee (as applicable).
- Electronic Submittals: Application forms and required application materials may be emailed, provided that the application fee (as applicable) is paid in full via check or credit card on or before the 5:00 PM January 31, 2022 deadline, and provided that the time stamp for the complete emailed application is 5:00 PM or earlier for applications submitted on the last day. City staff receive a very high volume of email and therefore applicants are encouraged to confirm timely receipt for electronic submittals.
2) Staff Recommendations: To support applicants in preparing timely, complete, and factually correct applications, City staff have the following recommendations:
- Project Plans: Although not required by ordinance, applicants are encouraged to submit a full plan set (site plan, floor plan, elevations, and landscape plan) with the Measure D application. Alternately, a site plan on its own can be very helpful. Project plans should demonstrate how the project conforms to the allocation scoring criteria and will be used by City staff to support the scoring process.
- Planning Staff Consultation: Applicants are also encouraged to schedule time to meet with a Half Moon Bay planner at least two weeks in advance of the application deadline. Planning staff will be available to review draft applications and provide non-binding guidance intended to assist applicants with this process.