How much are application fees?

Entitlement processing requires payment of a fee or deposit, please  refer to the adopted City Fee Schedule. Please note, a deposit is a  retainer and not a fee. The deposit will set up an account which shall  be charged at a set hourly rate for all staff processing time. If  expenditures exceed 70% of the deposit amount required by the Cost  Recovery Fee Program, additional deposits will be requested.

If  the final costs are less, the unused portion of the deposit will be  returned to me at the conclusion of the process or final inspection of  the completed project, whichever occurs later (the necessary staff time  will vary according to the complexity of the application and the  project). Master Fee Schedule

Show All Answers

1. What is a Local Coastal Program?
2. What is a General Plan?
3. How do I find out what my property is zoned?
4. What are setbacks? What are the setbacks for my property?
5. Where am I permitted to place a storage shed or shop (accessory structure) on my property?
6. Can I build an addition to my home?
7. How many parking spaces do I need?
8. What can I do with my property?
9. Who should I call if I have questions regarding property within Half Moon Bay City Limits?
10. What is being built in Half Moon Bay?
11. When is a sign permit required?
12. How many chickens & roosters may I have on my property?
13. How many pets may I have on my property?
14. What is the size of my property?
15. Is my property in a floodplain?
16. What is the process for a person to receive a Planning Director or Planning Commission agenda in the mail?
17. When do Community Development Director and Planning Commission Meetings Occur?
18. What is a Coastal Development Permit (CDP)? What is the process for a CDP?
19. What do I need to do to operate a business at my residence?
20. Can I place a second dwelling unit on my property?
21. How much are application fees?
22. How high can my fence be?
23. Can eaves, decks, and other similar things project into my property setbacks?
24. How much signage is my business allowed?