How are street light outages reported and to whom?

The City maintains the street lights along Main Street from Highway 1 to Filbert Street and the 300-500 blocks of Seymour Street.

Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) maintains all the other street lights. To contact PG&E, click the link or call them at 800-743-5002.

For City Lights call (650) 726-7177 or email Public Works. Please provide the following:

- Your name and phone number

- Street name and address where the light pole is located, the cross street, and, if possible, the pole number

- Type of problem with the street light: i.e. burn-out, cycles on and off repeatedly, light burns 24 hours a day, broken glassware

Show All Answers

1. When do I need an encroachment permit?
2. How are street light outages reported and to whom?
3. Where can I pick up sand bags?
4. Who do I call to report the following: potholes, debris in roadway, street sign blockage, fallen tree limbs in the street?
5. Who is responsible for street sweeping services and what is the schedule?
6. Who do I contact for sewer back-up emergencies?
7. Who do I contact regarding graffiti removal?