Who do I contact regarding graffiti removal?

Graffiti Abatement Hotline at 650-712-7310. To report graffiti vandalism in progress, residents should call 911. If you want to report information about “taggers” anonymously, please call the HMB Sheriff Sub Station at 650-726-8288. When reporting graffiti, the following should be included:

- Location: The address, or closest address, of the affected area. If graffiti is located at an intersection, include cross roads and directional clues (NE, SE, SW, NW).

- Type: Include the type of property that received the graffiti, such as a wall, curbside, telephone pole or fence. If graffiti is located on utility poles, boxes and/or phone booths please include the company name (PG&E, Comcast, etc.) and any other identifying information that will help pin-point the location.

- Business Name: Permission must be obtained from the property owner to clean private property.

- Contact Information: name and phone number. Your contact information will not be shared.

- Photos.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need an encroachment permit?
2. How are street light outages reported and to whom?
3. Where can I pick up sand bags?
4. Who do I call to report the following: potholes, debris in roadway, street sign blockage, fallen tree limbs in the street?
5. Who is responsible for street sweeping services and what is the schedule?
6. Who do I contact for sewer back-up emergencies?
7. Who do I contact regarding graffiti removal?