Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Graffiti Abatement Hotline at 650-712-7310. To report graffiti vandalism in progress, residents should call 911. If you want to report information about “taggers” anonymously, please call the HMB Sheriff Sub Station at 650-726-8288. When reporting graffiti, the following should be included:
- Location: The address, or closest address, of the affected area. If graffiti is located at an intersection, include cross roads and directional clues (NE, SE, SW, NW).
- Type: Include the type of property that received the graffiti, such as a wall, curbside, telephone pole or fence. If graffiti is located on utility poles, boxes and/or phone booths please include the company name (PG&E, Comcast, etc.) and any other identifying information that will help pin-point the location.
- Business Name: Permission must be obtained from the property owner to clean private property.
- Contact Information: name and phone number. Your contact information will not be shared.
- Photos are instrumental.
Show All Answers
The City maintains the street lights along Main Street from Highway 1 to Filbert Street and the 300-500 blocks of Seymour Street. Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) maintains all the other street lights. To contact PG&E lights, you may click the link or call them at 800-743-5002, for City Lights call 650-726-7177 or email Public Works. Please provide the following:
- Provide your name and phone number if case additional information is needed
- Street name and address where the light pole is located and if possible, the pole number, and a cross street
- Type of problem with the street light: i.e. burn-out, cycles on and off repeatedly, light burns 24 hours a day, broken glassware