December 23, 2022 - January 2, 2023
Holiday City Facility Closure (City Hall, City Hall Annex, Ted Adcock Community Center)
Friday, December 23, 2022
We wish everyone in Half Moon Bay and the coastside community a safe and enjoyable holiday season!
Here is the City’s holiday schedule:
- City Hall, the City Hall Annex, and Ted Adcock Community Center will be closed for the holidays starting on Friday, December 23, 2022, and reopening on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
City inspection services
- Inspections for Building, Public Works, and Code Enforcement will not be performed from December 24, 2022 through January 2, 2023. If you need an emergency inspection you can contact 4Leaf, a company the City contracts with for engineering and consulting services, at 925-681-8842.
Half Moon Bay Library
- San Mateo County Libraries will be closed, and its Customer Care will not be available on Saturday, December 24 through Monday, December 26 for Christmas; and Saturday, December 31 through Monday, January 2 for the New Year holiday.
- This year, there will be no changes to garbage/recycling collection services schedules.
- There is no change to the street sweeping schedule.
Holiday tree collection/recycling:
- Holiday tree collection will occur on your regular collection day from December 27, 2022 through January 21, 2023.
- Before placing trees out for recycling, remember to remove stands, lights, tinsel, ornaments, and other decorations; cut trees into maximum 6-foot lengths; put trees at the curb, next to your compost cart (flocked trees accepted but cannot be recycled).
- After January 21, trees must be cut to fit completely inside your compost cart